Duvet covers are becoming very popular all over the world because of the warmth and comfort it brings when combined with duvet or a best down comforter (https://restjudge.com/best-down-comforter/). It is recognized internationally as the bedding that’s easy to care and maintain. Here are other reasons why people just love using duvet covers:
- It can be really easy to change the comfort of your bed and its warmth without changing the style and the overall look of your room.
- It protects your dry-only or un-washable comforters. Plus, if your duvet cover has no fills inside, it’s machine-washable to make it easy for you to clean and make it fresh again.
- As the largest part of your room, changing the covers of your duvet or comforter is the most affordable and easiest way to give your room a fresh comfortable look.
- If ever you decide to use your duvet cover in the future, you can fold it and store in a place. It won’t take much space in your closet or any other area in your house.
A research reveals that 80% of the people who uses duvet covers are frustrated when it comes to putting it in their comforters. Manufacturers of duvet covers cannot deny the fact that people are looking for ways to make this process easier.
More and more people are now finding ways to help each other make this process easy, fast, and not stressful. In this article, you’ll get to see how to put on your duvet cover in just 2 minutes.
This technique is known for being as the easiest and fastest way to put on your duvet cover. Although it may take some practice, you’ll get to master this is no time. You can do this by yourself or even with a friend.
Here is a step-by-step guide to make it easy for you to follow:
- Turn your duvet cover inside out and lay it on top of your bed. Make sure that the opening of the cover is facing your spot.
- Place your duvet or comforter on top of the cover.
- Make sure that all the corners are aligned properly and neatly. The more it is aligned, the better the results. You can also use clips, pins or just hold the corners tightly in place.
- Go to the head area of the bed and roll the duvet and the cover towards the foot area. You will notice that the appearance is like a “burrito” and that’s where it got its name.
- If you have reached the end of the bed, insert the end of the comforter inside its cover.
- Unroll the duvet starting from the foot up to the head area of your bed. Mix it with a little shaking and pulling so that it won’t be as hard to do it.
- You’re finished!
The Duvet Burrito is just one of the ways on how you can prevent your duvet or comforter from slipping out of your reach. While it can be a little tough at your first couple of tries, you’ll get the hang of it in no time.